Why SureCare Reading?
Our success reflects our constant focus as a professional provider of care and support: to deliver flexible, personalised home care and personal assistance that enables independent living and promotes the mental and physical well-being of our service users.
At SureCare, we respect the individuality and wishes of each of our service users. Every service user, their family and wider support network is a valuable member of our team, and their needs and requirements are just as important as the specifications set out in each care plan.
We continually monitor the quality of service we provide, with regular scheduled visits to service users to assess the punctuality, reliability, efficiency and competence of our careworkers, as well as our service users' satisfaction with the support we provide. It's an integral part of how we ensure you always get the support you need.
- Your comfort and safety is our number one priority
- We encourage all our staffs in their professional development and many have NVQ qualifications in social care.
- All care workers delivering personal care are screened and checked (via training and induction course and Criminal Records Bureau check) before providing care in your home.
- Our comprehensive quality assurance process and complaints procedure gives you clear guidelines to follow if you are unhappy with the care you are receiving.
- Warm and friendly - the kind of people you'd be happy to welcome into your home - and they receive regular supervision and refresher training.
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (and equivalent bodies in Scotland and Wales) and comply with all professional guidelines.